- Infant & Young Child Nutrition
- International Frameworks
- The World Health Organization’s INTERNATIONAL CODE OF MARKETING OF BREAST-MILK SUBSTITUTES (‘The WHO Code’)
- Codex Alimentarius
- Recommendation, Strategy & Implementation
- Regional & Professional Recommendations
- About IFM
WELCOME TO IFM
International Association of Infant Food Manufacturers
IFM is a Non-Governmental Organization representing the leading global manufacturers of nutritional products for infants. IFM members continually invest in research, innovation, quality and safety, and engage in global public health partnerships to advance the science of nutrition and the standards of health and well-being of infants and young children worldwide.
IFM is a member of the Federation of
International Special Dietary Food Industries
FACTS & POSITIONS
Statements at the 65th WHA
· Agenda Item 13.3: Nutrition – Maternal, infant and young child nutrition: draft comprehensive implementation plan in reference to WHA Document A65/11
· Agenda Item 13.1 – Prevention and control of non-communicable diseases (NCDs): Implementation of the global strategy for the prevention and control of NCDs and the action plan in reference to Document A65/8
Welcome to IFM!
The International Association of Infant Food Manufacturers was founded in 1984. Its members work together to protect and promote the nutritional health of infants (up to 1 year) and young children (from 1 to 3 years). Nutrition products designed to respond to dietary requirements are an important contribution to the health of infants and young children.
> Read more…